How to make a water solution – for x 3 doses over 24hrs.
If I have asked you to take your remedy in water, then please follow the instructions below.
Put your remedy into a small glass of water that’s about a third full – 30-60mls of water. Allow the remedy to dissolve, this shouldn’t take more than 10 mins.
• Take the first dose by having x 1 teaspoon of the remedy solution. Hold the solution in your mouth for a couple of seconds before swallowing.
• Store covered in the fridge.
• Before the next dose, stir the water vigorously for 30 seconds., take another teaspoon full.
• Repeat above for last dose.
• Space doses 4-6 hours apart.
• Hold the water solution in your mouth for a couple of seconds before swallowing.
• Throw any remaining solution away and wash the glass and spoon thoroughly in hot, soapy water.
Always take remedies in a clean mouth, so please ensure that you haven’t eaten/drank/smoked/cleaned teeth for at least 15mins before and after taking your remedy.
Lesley Jeffreys LicWSH