During pregnancy, your baby will require certain minerals at different stages of its development. This programme will regulate any deficiencies i.e. provide the minerals that are needed for optimum development and growth, and harmlessly excrete those that are not needed. This programme benefits both mum and baby.
The five tissue salts needed are -
- Calc - fluor. – for bone development and elasticity of connective tissue (helps prevent stretch marks).
- Mag - phos. – for heartburn and nerve development.
- Ferr - phos. – for blood oxygenation.
- Nat - mur. – helps control salt, and therefore fluid balance, and helps prevent swollen ankles.
- Silica – for teeth, bones, hair and general strength.
Put 4 tablets from each tissue salt relevant to your month of pregnancy(see below), into a glass of water, and sip through the day. Take the indicated tissue salts daily throughout the entire month.
You can buy tissue salts online, from local wholefood shops or homeopathic pharmacies.
2nd and 6th month of pregnancy
3rd and 7th month of pregnancy
4th and 8th month of pregnancy
5th and 9th month of pregnancy
Lesley Jeffreys LicWSH
A constitutional remedy alongside the tissue salt programme will ensure that you are at your optimum health during your pregnancy and labour.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.